The advent of a new year marks a clean slate in our lives. Resolutions are made, gym memberships are renewed, and we all aim to be the best versions of ourselves in the upcoming year. You can take steps in the new year to keep your mouth clean and your smile bright, and at Livionex, we want to help you get just that!
1. Brush with our dental Gel twice a day: Our dental gel is designed for superior teeth cleaning. Brushing twice a day with our gel keeps your teeth cleaner longer, and ensures a healthy mouth all year long.
2. Floss Daily - It is vital that you floss daily to maintain good oral hygiene
3. Replace your toothbrushes frequently - Commit to changing toothbrushes every 3-4 months so that your teeth are cleaned properly.
4. Eat Healthy - Frequent consumption of unhealthy food items results in teeth erosion and bacteria buildup in your mouth. Brush your teeth after consuming acidic, carbohydrate-ridden or sugary food items to prevent plaque accumulation.
5. Go for routine dental visits - Dental visits are imperative to monitoring your oral health, and it also gives your dentist a chance to marvel at your teeth after using our dental gel!
The key to any New Year resolution is to be consistent and motivated. Commit to following these dental resolutions this year for brighter smiles and happier mouths!