- Why should I brush with your dental gel?
- You sell Livionex Dental Gel, LIVFRESH Dental Gel, and LIVFREE Dental Gel. How are these products different?
- Are all your products the same size?
- How long do your products last?
- Where is your dental gel manufactured?
- Is your dental gel safe for all ages?
- Why is your dental gel more expensive than my regular toothpaste?
- Do you offer discounts?
- What are the ingredients in your products?
- Does your dental gel contain Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), or Glycerin?
- Are your products gluten-free and sugar-free?
Usage Instructions & Tips
- How do I brush with the dental gel?
- I am having difficulty dispensing the dental gel from the LIVFREE or LIVFRESH pump. What should I do?
- How long should I leave the dental gel in my mouth?
- Can I use an electric toothbrush with the dental gel?
- Should I rinse after brushing with the dental gel?
- Can I use a mouthwash after brushing?
- What is the best way to dispense Livionex Dental Gel from the tube?
- What is the best way to dispense the LIVFREE Dental Gel and LIVFRESH Dental Gel from the pump?
- Sometimes the dental gel rolls off the toothbrush. How do I prevent that?
- Are there any side effects to accidentally swallowing the dental gel?
Bad Breath and Sensitive Teeth
Invisalign & Braces
- I am using Invisalign®. Will your dental gel improve the odor in my brackets and mouth?
- I wear braces. How can your dental gel help me?